Return to Combined Worship
Available in flyer format --> here
On Sunday, June 6, we will start meeting again as a single congregation. Services will start at 9:30am. We will also take this time to provide more emphasis on the Lord's Supper, with extended remarks before the communion service. We will continue to use the prepared packets for the memorial. There will be no closed pews. However, the section limited to those wearing masks throughout the entire service will remain.
Sunday evenings at 5pm, we will continue to meet as we have recently with singing, and a prayer, followed by classes. The "Text Talk" will continue, and classes for children, including an additional class for college students, will proceed.
Wednesday evenings at 7:30pm, we will continue to meet as we have recently with songs, prayers, and an invitation, followed by classes. There will be a singing class in the auditorium, two adult classes, the college class, and our full set of childrens' classes.
As you can see, we are keeping some of the accomodations that we have developed, and we are returning to some familiar routines. We are also taking this opportunity to introduce some edifying changes, especially with Sunday morning worship. These decisions express our prayerful reflection on the needs of our group. We hope that you will rejoice in the familiar and embrace the changes with faith and patience. Thank you, The Elders at Kleinwood.
Ladies Bible Study
Please mark your calendars and plan to attend Ladies Bible Study at 7pm on Thursdays.
2021 Bible Reading
By reading one chapter per week in 2021, the objective is to immerse yourself in God's Word. Find the details here.
Return to Worship Services
Our morning worship service times are 9 am and 10:30 am.
- In Person Worship Service: We are asking members in Groups 1-6 to attend the 9:00 am service, and those in Groups 7-12 to attend the 10:30 am service.
- Live Stream Worship Service: The 10:30am service will be live-streamed for those who choose to remain at home.
We do want to point out that if anyone has experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms within the last 2 weeks, you feel ill in any way, or you consider yourself to be high risk, please continue to join us via live stream. We want to maintain a safe environment to promote the health and safety of all members and visitors.
- Face Coverings/Social Distancing: Despite recent changes to Harris County Face Covering Guidelines, CDC guidelines are still in force. We continue to encourage all church attendees wear face coverings and practice social distancing.
- Entering the Building: Please enter the building through either the main foyer entrance or the side auditorium entrances. The classroom hallway entrances will be closed for entry. Please observe the signage and self-assess your health. Please do not enter if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, or severe exhaustion/weakness.
- Seating: In order to maintain social distancing guidelines, access to every other pew will be blocked off. Family units may sit together. Please maintain a 6-ft. distance between non-family members on the same row. Between services, volunteers will wipe down the pews and other touchpoints in the building with sanitizing wipes.