Fall 2020 Bible Classes
The elders have been praying about our need to return to our normal schedule of services. Many of you have expressed a desire to return to our normal service times and to once again be fully engaged in the work here at Kleinwood. Please know that maintaining a safe environment is of utmost importance to all of us. Based on the above, the schedule has been modified effective Sunday, September 6 and Wednesday, September 9. Details are in the public calendar. Here is a summary starting Sunday, September 6:
- Classes for Ages 2 to 6th grade will continue with recorded videos available online only. Use the same link as we have been doing for bible classes. If you did not pick up your child's Bible Lesson Packet today, they will be available in the Workroom. Parents, please use these videos and the lesson packets to teach your children.
- Continue with worship at 9 am and 10:30 am, with 10:30 am livestreamed, using the same link as we have been doing for Sunday worship.
- Continue virtual Adult Class at 3 pm, topic is Proverbs with Randy teaching, using the same link as we have been doing for bible classes.
- Ending the virtual HS and JHS classes on Sunday, will now be combined bible class at the building at 5 pm with no online broadcast.
- 4:00 pm virtual Adult Class eliminated to allow time to get to the building for 5 pm bible class.
- Assemble at the building at 5 pm for all those willing/able to do so, with this also being livestreamed using the same link as Sunday worship:
- All assemble in auditorium with brief children’s program from 5 to 5:15 pm in auditorium
- Adult Text Talk on Hebrews with David and Jeff from 5:20 to 6 pm.
- Elementary aged kids and younger to remain with parents in the Auditorium class
- Lord’s Supper will not be offered
- JR/SR High combined class in Room 17 and will join adults in auditorium for dismissal prayer
Please see the public calendar for the classes beginning on Wednesday, September 9 at 7 pm. The only change is eliminating the second virtual Adult class from 7:45-8:30 pm. Please use the same bible class link as before to access these online classes.
NOTE: the Elders are working on plans for mid-week bible classes for all ages to be held at the building beginning September 30th. More to come on this.
Replay of Men's Weekend 2020
The recordings for Men's Weekend with Brent Hunter are now available online. The subject is "Soldiers of Christ Arise: True Masculinity in a World Gone Mad."
- How to build and maintain a strong spirit (lessons from the life of Samson)
- Battling the pornification of America
- In defense of Biblical fathers and healthy masculinity
- Honor the Woman (1 Peter 3:7)
Fall 2020 Gospel Meeting
Join our Bible study this fall, October 4-7.
Return to Worship Services
Our morning worship service times are 9 am and 10:30 am.
- In Person Worship Service: We are asking members in Groups 1-6 to attend the 9:00 am service, and those in Groups 7-12 to attend the 10:30 am service.
- Live Stream Worship Service: The 10:30am service will be live-streamed for those who choose to remain at home.
We do want to point out that if anyone has experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms within the last 2 weeks, you feel ill in any way, or you consider yourself to be high risk, please continue to join us via live stream. We want to maintain a safe environment to promote the health and safety of all members and visitors.
- Face Coverings/Social Distancing: Despite recent changes to Harris County Face Covering Guidelines, CDC guidelines are still in force. We continue to encourage all church attendees wear face coverings and practice social distancing.
- Entering the Building: Please enter the building through either the main foyer entrance or the side auditorium entrances. The classroom hallway entrances will be closed for entry. Please observe the signage and self-assess your health. Please do not enter if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, or severe exhaustion/weakness.
- Seating: In order to maintain social distancing guidelines, access to every other pew will be blocked off. Family units may sit together. Please maintain a 6-ft. distance between non-family members on the same row. Between services, volunteers will wipe down the pews and other touchpoints in the building with sanitizing wipes.